The program is certified under the federal Community Health Aide program.
What does CHAP stand for?
CHAP stands for Community Health Aide Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CHAP
We have 72 other meanings of CHAP in our Acronym Attic
- Childhope Asia Philippines
- Children Have A Potential
- Children's Hospitalization Alternative Program
- Christian Homeschool Association of Pennsylvania
- Chronic Hazard Advisory Panel
- Common Humanitarian Action Plan
- Common Hybrid Agent Platform
- Community Health Accreditation Program
- Community Health Action Project
- Community Health Advocacy Program
- Community Health Alliance of Pasadena (Pasadena, CA)
- Compton High-Altitude Pulse
- Contractor Held Air Force Property
- Council of Health Agencies of the Philippines
- Chaparral/Forward Area Alert Radar
- Cape Hatteras Access Preservation Alliance (Buxton, NC)
- Citizens' Housing and Planning Association (Boston, MA, USA)
- Coalition of Hispanic American Police Associations
- College of Hearing Aid Practitioners of Alberta (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
While Alaska Natives have Community Health Aide Program clinics to see to routine services, non-Natives also have their needs.
Moe, who has been in the Alaska Community Health Aide Program (CHAP) for two years, said, "It saves the corporation lots of money having health aides in the village so patients don't have to fly in for every little sniffle.