Mr Marles announced additional funding for Enke's Youth Award program in 2013, through the Australia-Africa Community Grants Scheme.
What does CGS stand for?
CGS stands for Community Grants Scheme (Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CGS
We have 297 other meanings of CGS in our Acronym Attic
- Common Geospatial-Intelligence System
- Common Graphics System
- Common Ground Segment
- Common Ground Station
- Common Ground System
- Commonwealth Government Securities (Australia)
- Commonwealth Governor's School (Northern VA)
- Communications Gateway System
- Communications Ground Segment
- Community Girls School
- Compagnie Générale de Secours (French: General Relief Company)
- Comparative Genome Sequencing
- Comparative Grain Size
- Computer General Studies
- Computer Generated Solutions (New York)
- Computer Generated Sound
- Conditions Générales de Service (French: Terms of Service)
- Conjugate Gradient Squared
- Connecticut General Statutes
- Constrained Gibbs Sampler (Linear Equalization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Not only that, butwe are about to launch a community grants scheme targeted exclusively at groupsworking with our veterans.
Last year the Community Grants scheme provided pounds 135,000 of donations across the country.
SPORTS clubs in the North East are being invited to apply for funding through a community grants scheme.
The Community Grants Scheme, which is used to help initiatives in the Govan and Ibrox area, has been a huge success since being introduced last year.
Every year, Wychavon's Community Grants Scheme focuses on one element of community life - this year's theme is sustainability.
The money has been given through the ESF Community Grants scheme and will provide a mobile training unit for a group in Camp Hill who are working to launch 3 Hills Radio.
The council introduced a community grants scheme in 2003 which provides financial assistance to various community groups and voluntary organisations.