Entrepreneurship is also a major focus with the township successfully completing its first BIZ Kids program supported by the Superior North Community Futures Development Corporation.
What does CFDC stand for?
CFDC stands for Community Futures Development Corporation (Nelson, BC, Canada)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CFDC
We have 42 other meanings of CFDC in our Acronym Attic
- Current Forces Database (military resources)
- Central Florida Dragon Boat Festival
- Consumer Fraud and Deceptive Business Practices Act (Illinois)
- Consumer Fraud and Deceptive Business Practices Act (Illinois, USA)
- Caffeine-Free Diet Coke
- Canadian Film Development Corporation
- Carnmoney Football Development Centre (Northern Ireland, UK)
- Centre de la Formation et du Développement des Compétences (French: Center for Training and Skills Development)
- Clean Fuels Development Coalition
- Community Futures Development Centre
- Compact Field Data Collector
- Compagnie Française de Distribution Cinématographique (French: French Film Distribution Company)
- Continuous Flow Diffusion Chamber
- Central Florida Defensive Carbine Club (firearms)
- Computational Fluid Dynamics Community Club (UK)
- Community Futures Development Corporation of Chatham-Kent (Ontario, Canada)
- Canadian Forces Drug Control Program
- Colorado Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Community Futures Development Corporation of the Shuswap (est. 1986; Salmon Arm, British Columbia, Canada)
- Charlotte Fire Department Credit Union (Charlotte, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Sand Plains Community Development Fund is administered by the Ontario Association of Community Futures Development Corporations.
The capital loan is being provided through the Sand Plains Community Development Fund administered by the Ontario Association of Community Futures Development Corporations.
The Community Futures Development Corporation of Central Interior First Nations (CFDCCIFN) is a long name for an organization with a long arm when it comes to assisting Aboriginal people towards economic self-sufficiency.
InfoCast will provide the required contact center infrastructure for the pilot program, an economic development initiative spearheaded by the non-profit Community Futures Development Corporation of Central Kootenay.
The knowledge network development initiative was supported in cooperation with the Northumberland Community Futures Development Corporation.
When they enter a new community, Lockyer said they often seek alliances with local Community Futures Development Corporations, training boards, chambers of commerce, and various development and business groups.
225,000 Newsask Community Futures Development Corporation Northeast Supported Employment Program.