The library was funded by the Community Foundation of Western North Carolina, a nonprofit organization that manages charitable funds created by individuals and families and makes grants to other local nonprofit organizations.
What does CFWNC stand for?
CFWNC stands for Community Foundation of Western North Carolina
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Concessionary Fares Working Group (UK)
- Crossfit Willow Glen (San Jose, CA)
- Crossroads Friends Worship Group (Michigan)
- Center for Wound Healing, Inc. (New York)
- Committee For World Health
- Central Florida Women's Health Organization
- Community Fisheries and Wildlife Involvement Program (Ministry of Natural Resources; Ontario, Canada)
- Center for Weight Loss Success (Virginia)
- Community Foundation of Western Massachusetts
- Community Foundation of Western Nevada
- Canadian Federation of Woodlot Owners
- Carlsbad Fish and Wildlife Office (US FWS)
- Canadian Forces Weather and Oceanographic Service
- Central Flow Weather Processor
- Coalition for World Peace (Los Angeles, CA)
- Commander, Fleet Air Western Pacific
- Community, Families and Work Program (Brandeis University; Waltham, MA)
- Caney Fork and Western Railroad (Tennessee)
- Center for Forested Wetland Research (US Forestry Service)
- Center for Whale Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
Community Foundation for the Capital Region, Albany, NY Rochester (NY) Area Foundation Community Foundation of Western North Carolina, Inc.
The more I use PowerME, the more I love it," says Sally Weldon of The Community Foundation of Western North Carolina, a MicroEdge client since 2002.