Gene Marshall is a long-standing, reputed leader in the Tampa Bay community rendering his service as a Senior Vice President of JP Morgan Chase Bank of Florida and several nonprofits including the Boards of the Community Foundation of Tampa Bay, Straz Center, Hillsborough Education Foundation, BayCare Health System, St.
What does CFTB stand for?
CFTB stands for Community Foundation of Tampa Bay (Tampa, FL)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CFTB
- Connecting Families Through Adoption
- Cosmetic, Toiletry and Fragrance Association
- Council for the Arts
- Culture and Free Thought Association
- Current Fire Training Area
- Center for Financial Training Atlantic States (Amherst, NY)
- Canadian Friends of Tel Aviv University
- California Franchise Tax Board
- Central Florida Trail Bladers (Inline skating club, Orlando, Florida)
- Change for the Better
- Computing for the Bewildered (website)
- Connect for the Best (employment network; Canada)
- Creature from the Black Lagoon
- Ceiba Foundation for Tropical Conservation
- Civilian Flight Test Center
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission (US government)
- Commonwealth Fund for Technical Cooperation
- Computerized Functional Testing Corporation
- Confédération Française des Travailleurs Chrétiens (French Christian Labor Union)
- Contract Financed Technical Cooperation
Samples in periodicals archive:
David Shear Family Endowment through the Community Foundation of Tampa Bay to benefit the L.
McKibbon's gift through his fund with the Community Foundation of Tampa Bay Inc.