While driving on Soquel Drive, it would be easy to miss the significance of the Community Foundation of Santa Cruz County s new center for philanthropy, which looks like just an ordinary, single-story cement building under construction.
What does CFSCC stand for?
CFSCC stands for Community Foundation of Santa Cruz County (Soquel, CA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CFSCC
- Continental Field Service Corp
- Cordite Factory Sports Club
- Cornell Figure Skating Club
- Corps Finance Support Center
- Country Folks Saddle Club (Texas)
- Countrywide Field Services Corporation (San Bernardino, CA)
- Crossfit Santa Clara (California)
- Cryogenic Fluid Storage Container
- Cubic Field Services Canada, Ltd
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Coordinating Committee
- Community Forests and Soil Conservation Development Department (Ministry of Agriculture; Ethiopia)
- Canadian Forces School of Communications and Electronics
- Canadian Forces School of Communications and Land Ordnance Engineering
- Centrally Funded Short Course Program
- Combined Frame Synchronization with Counter Reset
- Canadian Fastest Street Car Shootout (forum)
- Citizens for Strengthening Community Virtues (Abilene, KS)
- Canadian Forces Supply Depot
- Catalina Foothills School District (Tucson, AZ)
- Center for Sustainable Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
Capitola * Community Foundation of Santa Cruz County, 7807 Soquel Drive, Aptos Coulomb's ChargePoint America program offers thousands of free EV charging stations for public and home charging to individuals and businesses.
This includes $359,600 for the California Health Collaborative in Fresno to enroll 300 children, as well as $299,040 for the Friends of Mercy Foundation in Bakersfield and $100,000 for the Community Foundation of Santa Cruz County to enroll approximately 100 children each.