Billed as the largest social event in northwest Mississippi, the ball benefits the Community Foundation of Northwest Mississippi and attracts attendees throughout Mississippi and surrounding states.
What does CFNM stand for?
CFNM stands for Community Foundation of Northwest Mississippi (Hernando, MS)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CFNM
We have 1 other meaning of CFNM in our Acronym Attic
- Christ for the Nations, Inc. (Dallas, TX)
- Community Foundation for Northern Ireland (social injustice opposition)
- Community Foundation of Northwest Indiana
- Canadian Forces National Investigation Service
- Christ for the Nations Japan (est. 1985)
- Community Foundation of New Jersey
- Community Foundation of Newfoundland and Labrador (St. John's, Canada)
- California Friday Night Live Partnership
- Clothed Female Nude Male
- Community Foundation for Northeast Michigan
- Charter Friends National Network
- Clubul Fotografic Nufarul Oradea (Romanian: Photo Art Gallery of Oradea)
- Colorado Federation of Nursing Organizations
- Community Foundation of the North Okanagan (Canada)
- Center for Food and Nutrition Policy
- Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
- Christy Farm Nature Preserve (Ohio)
- Climate Friendly Nurseries Project (Oregon)
- Community Food and Nutrition Program
- Community-Based Family Nurse Practitioner
Samples in periodicals archive:
Online educational web service WatchKnow is a program of the non-profit 501(c)(3) Community Foundation of Northwest Mississippi.
Preventative medicine and general wellness techniques are being taught through community service grants from entities such as the Dreyfus Health Foundation and the Community Foundation of Northwest Mississippi.