In addition, he is a director of the Lymphoma Research Foundation; the George Gustav Haye Center of the National Museum of the American Indian; Grand Teton Music Festival and the Community Foundation of Jackson Hole.
What does CFJH stand for?
CFJH stands for Community Foundation of Jackson Hole (Wyoming)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Control Flow Jet
- Cape Fear Jazz Appreciation Society (North Carolina)
- Capital Focus Jazz Band
- California Food and Justice Coalition (Berkeley, CA)
- Chhokar Family Justice Campaign (Glasgow, Scotland, UK)
- Children and Family Justice Center (Northwestern University School of Law)
- Congress for Jewish Culture (est. 1948; New York, NY)
- Center for Journalistisk Efteruddannelse (Dutch: Center for Journalism Training)
- Community Foundation for Jewish Education (Chicago, IL)
- Council for Jewish Elderly (Chicago, IL)
- Canadian Forces Joint Headquarters
- Citizens for Juvenile Justice (Boston, MA)
- Canadian Federation of Junior Leagues
- Center for Jewish Life
- Cumberland-Franklin Joint Municipal Authority (Shippensburg, PA)
- Concept for Future Joint Operations
- Canadian Forces Joint Operations Group (Canada)
- Cornell Forum for Justice and Peace (Cornell University anti-war group; Ithaca, NY)
- Compagnie Financiere Jean Paul Elkann
- Canadian Federation of Jewish Students (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
James has served as a board member for the Grand Teton Natural History Association, the Community Foundation of Jackson Hole, the Grand Teton National Park Foundation, the Rotary Club and the Grand Teton Music Festival.