That's when he sought the advice of the Community Financial Resource Center, which helped him secure a small-business loan that totaled just $500.
What does CFRC stand for?
CFRC stands for Community Financial Resource Center (Los Angeles, CA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CFRC
We have 53 other meanings of CFRC in our Acronym Attic
- Children and Family Resource Center
- Children's Foundation Research Center (Memphis, TN)
- Citizens Finance Review Commission (Arizona)
- Citizens' Facilities Review Committee
- Coldwater Fishes Research Center (Iran)
- College Football Research Center
- Colorado Foothills Retriever Club
- Combined Forward Rate Constant
- Committee on the Fall Research Conference
- Community and Family Resource Center (Lafayette, IN)
- Community Forestry Resource Center (Institute for Agriculture and Trade Policy)
- Compagnie Française de Retraitement du Caoutchouc (French rubber recycling company)
- Conseil Français de Réanimation Cardio-Pulmonaire (French: French Council of Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation)
- Consolidated Flight Record Custodian
- Continuous Fiber Reinforced Composites
- Coralville Family Resource Center (Coralville, IA)
- Cornwall Fisheries Resource Centre (Cornwall, UK)
- Cronulla Fisheries Research Centre (Australia)
- Cyanide Free Romania Coalition (Romania)
- Cyclic Flow Reversal Combustion
Samples in periodicals archive:
Community Financial Resource Center, Los Angeles, $20,000: Organization whose mission is to create and enhance the wealth and capacity of residents and businesses in disinvested areas of Los Angeles by encouraging collaborative efforts among businesses, the community and government.
org Finalists Community Financial Resource Center, Los Angeles, www.
Bank, Wells Fargo Bank and the Business Resource Group; for Outstanding Performance in Community Economic Development and Revitalization -- TMB, Family Health Care of Greater Los Angeles County, Academy for Early Learning and Community Financial Resource Center.
Union Bank Senior Vice President Robert McNeely described the process that lead to formation of the Community Financial Resource Center, which is due to open at the end of January 1993, at 4060 S.
Community Financial Resource Center, Long Beach Area Certified Development Corp.
SCBDC will work in concert with the Community Financial Resource Center, a non-profit organization set up to provide education, training and other forms of financial assistance to businesses and residents in the same area.
The Intermediaries include Barrio Planners, Community Financial Resource Center (CFRC), FAME Renaissance, Valley Economic Development Center (VEDC), Asian Pacific Revolving Loan Fund of LA (APRLFLA), JR Bruno and TELACU.