The Community Environmental Legal Defense Fund has taken the lead in providing legal support to communities who want to resist such destruction of their natural communities.
What does CELDF stand for?
CELDF stands for Community Environmental Legal Defense Fund
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CELDF in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Extended Learning and Communications Services (Governors State University; University Park, IL)
- Critical Error Linear Complexity Spectrum
- Center for the Evaluation of Language and Communication Technologies (Italy)
- Center for Education in Law and Democracy (Denver, CO)
- Central External Liaison Department (Chinese intelligence service)
- Centre for Environmental Law and Development (Ghana)
- Chicopee Electric Light Department (Chicopee, MA)
- Christian Education and Leader Development (Presbyterian Church)
- Corps of Engineers Directorate of Logistics
- Cognition and Exploratory Learning in Digital Age
- Center for Engineering Logistics and Distribution
- Center for Excellence in Logistics and Distribution (various universities)
- Commission on Emotional and Learning Disorders in Children (Canada)
- Central European Lightning Detection Network (European Cooperation for Lightning Detection)
- Cel Data Services (Brussels, Belgium)
- Computer Aided Environmental Legislative Data System
- California English Language Development Test
- Center for English Language Education
- Center for Excellence in Lean Enterprise
- Centro Espirita Luz Eterna (Portuguese: Eternal Light Spiritualist Center; Brazil)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Community Environmental Legal Defense Fund (CELDF) has assisted in drafting these, ordinances and will stand by the communities if they are challenged.
The Pennsylvania-based Community Environmental Legal Defense Fund (CELDF), along with the San Francisco-based Pachamama Alliance, spent a year working with Ecuador's 130-member Constituent Assembly to craft the language that installed ecosystem rights in the heart of the new constitution.
Films on GMOs, coal and the Community Environmental Legal Defense Fund.