The partnership is composed of Sefton Council, Merseyside Police, Merseyside Fire & Rescue Service, NHS Sefton, Sefton Drug Action Team, Sefton Community Empowerment Network, Registered Social Landlords and Resident Representation.
What does CEN stand for?
CEN stands for Community Empowerment Network (Seattle, WA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CEN
We have 146 other meanings of CEN in our Acronym Attic
- Clean Energy Network, Inc. (est. 1990)
- Client Event Notifier
- Collège des Enseignants de Neurologie (French: College of Teachers of Neurology)
- Collège des Enseignants de Nutrition (French: College of Teachers of Nutrition)
- Comitato Europeo di Normazione
- Comité Ejecutivo Nacional (Spanish: National Executive Committee; Mexico)
- Comité Européen de Normalisation (French: European Committee for Standardization)
- Commission Économique de la Nation (French: Economic Commission of the Nation)
- Committee of European Norms (personal protective equipment)
- Communication, Electronics, and Navigation
- Competitive Eating News (New York, NY)
- Comptoir Électronique du Nord (French electronics distributor)
- Computational Electronics and Nanoelectronics
- Constant Enrollment Number (population statistic)
- Consumer Electronics Net
- Content Exchange Network (Asia-Pacific Broadcasting Union)
- Création et Édition Numériques (French: Digital Editing and Creation; University of Paris; Paris, France)
- Cross-Erasure Noise
- Customer Enterprise Network (various companies)
- Customs Enforcement Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
Eight key themes identified KEY organisations such as JobCentre Plus, Coventry and Warwickshire Chamber of Commerce, the Federation of Small Businesses, Coventry Primary Care Trust, the Community Empowerment Network, Coventry Voluntary Services Council and the police and fire service have already been invited to give their thoughts.
The Birmingham Strategic Partnership is to stop funding the Birmingham Community Empowerment Network and it will close at the end of the month.
The community engagement programme is being steered by an innovative partnership bringing together representatives of Huddersfield Pride, Kirklees Community Support Services Kirklees Council, Community Empowerment Network, Pakistani Community Alliance, Thornton Lodge Neighbourhood Learning Centre and Creative Keys.
Both the Birmingham Association of Neighbourhood Forums (BANF) and the Birmingham Community Empowerment Network (BCEN) are having their funding terminated on November 30 as a consequence of a decision of the Birmingham Strategic Partnership, which is an unelected body but has representatives of the city council sitting on it.
The possible demise of the Birmingham Community Empowerment Network and the Birmingham Association of Neighbourhood Forums does not appear, on the face of it, to be very good news for active citizenship.
The change means that other types of local infrastructure organisations will be able to join including Learning and Skills Consortia, Community Empowerment Networks and Black and Minority Ethnic infrastructure.
Organisations including Kirklees Community Support Services, the Community Empowerment Network, Kirklees Strategic Housing Service and the Pakistani Community Alliance were there to give out information.