The vacancy has arisen following the appointment of John Widdowson to a new post as community education development manager of Nottingham.
What does CED stand for?
CED stands for Community Education Development (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CED
We have 218 other meanings of CED in our Acronym Attic
- Committee for Economic Development
- Commodity Economics Division
- Common European Defence
- Communauté Européenne de Défense
- Communications Engineering and Design Magazine
- Communications Engineering Department (various schools)
- Communications Engineering Division (AMSEC)
- Communications, Engineering and Design (magazine)
- Communications-Electronics Doctrine
- Community Economic Development
- Community Education Division (various locations)
- Community Enterprise Doncaster (UK)
- Community Experience Development (Metaphor Studio, LLC)
- Community, Environment and Development (various schools)
- Compensatory Education
- Competitive Edge Dynamics Ltd.
- Complexo Esportivo de Deodoro (Brazilian sports complex)
- Compliance and Enforcement Division (various organizations)
- Components Engineering Department (NASA)
- Compte Épargne Direct (French: Direct Savings Account; finance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The vacancy has arisen following the appointment of John Widdowson to the post of Community Education Development Manager of National League One club Nottingham.
The Community Education Development Center (CEDC), a United Kingdom charitable trust committed to broader participation in learning, welcomes the ideas and sentiments expressed in the government's White Paper.
The scheme, The Bright Sparks Club, was financed by the new Midweek Lottery grants and backed by Coventry-based education charity the Community Education Development Centre, which supported Joseph Leckie's application to run the trials.
The Community Education Development Centre, in Exhall, is co-ordinating the exercise.
Among those to benefit are Birmingham's Children's University, the University of the First Age in the city and the Community Education Development Centre in Walsall.
The Community Education Development Centre in Exhall is co-ordinating the exercise.
Ms Morris (Lab Yardley) will announce the awards for Birmingham Children's University, The University of the First Age, also in Birmingham, and the Community Education Development Centre in Walsall.