One of the contingencies is a $995,000 economic development grant from the state Community Economic Revitalization Board which the port has applied for on behalf of the medical center, Lolos said.
What does CERB stand for?
CERB stands for Community Economic Revitalization Board (Washington)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CERB
We have 14 other meanings of CERB in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Educational Research at Stanford (Stanford University School of Education; Stanford, CA)
- Center for Electronic Resources in African Studies
- Coastal and Estuarine Research at Sussex (University of Sussex; UK)
- Centre d'Études et de Recherches d'Architecture et d'Urbanisme (French: Center for Studies and Research of Architecture and Urban Planning; Belgium)
- Centre d'Études et de Recherche Audio-Visuelles de l'Université de Montpellier (French: University of Montpellier Center for Audio-Visual Studies and Research; Montpellier, France)
- Centre for Research on the Arab World (University of Mainz; Germany)
- Centre for Equality Research in Business (UK)
- Chemical Exposure Research Branch (US EPA)
- Coalition to Ensure Responsible Billing
- Coastal Engineering Research Board (US Army)
- Conseil Économique Régional pour le Brabant (French: Regional Economic Council for Brabant; Brabant, Belgium)
- Corporate Affairs Engineering Review Board
- Council of European BioRegions
- United States Army Coastal Engineering Research Board
- California Economic Recovery Bond Act of 2004
- Canada Eurasia Russia Business Association
- Centro Rosarense de las Bellas Artes
- Chick-Embryo Red Blood Cells
- Chiese Evangeliche Riformate Battiste in Italia (Italian: Evangelical Reformed Baptist Churches in Italy)
- Civilian Executive Resource Board Operating Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
She is also a member of the Community Economic Revitalization Board (CERB).