Mersey Care provides addiction services across Liverpool, Kirkby and Sefton and is the main provider for community drugs teams across Liverpool.
What does CDT stand for?
CDT stands for Community Drugs Team (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CDT
We have 259 other meanings of CDT in our Acronym Attic
- Clock Doesn't Tick
- Clostridium Difficile Toxin (bacteria)
- Collaborative Development Team
- Comité Départemental de Tourisme (French: Departmental Committee of Tourism)
- Command Descriptor Table (NASA)
- Commercial Desktop (computer)
- Commissioner's Disability Table
- Common Data Transistor
- Common Data Translator
- Community Development Trust (various organizations)
- Complete Decongestive Therapy (lymphedema management)
- Completely Decomposed Tuff
- Complexity Distortion Theory
- Compliance, Direction, Takedown (non-deadly force training)
- Comprehensive Drug Testing
- Compressed Data Tape
- Compressor Discharge Temperature
- Comptoir des Tuileries (French currency exchange bureau)
- Compulsory Drug Testing (UK armed forces)
- Computer Directed Training
Samples in periodicals archive:
The event marks the start of the Ladder Project, an initiative involving Coventry Police and the city council's Community Drugs Team.
We're not opposed to the mental health team but we are opposed to a community drugs team being based there and particularly a needle-exchange scheme being opposite residents houses and the children's play area,' said coun Gasson.
They also feature contact numbers where would-be parents can get expert advice, such as the city's community drugs team, alcohol support and stop smoking services.
The opening of Brook Place in Tuebrook, the new base for the North Liverpool community drugs team, will better serve the population of that part of the city.
It will house a range of services which we scattered across Rugby, including: The community drugs team Rehab and recovery team Pyschology facilities for pensioners The learning disability team Outpatients clinics.
Alex Leith, NSPCC's area children's services manager for Merseyside and Cheshire, said: "The good news is that we have forged partnerships and are working with all the agencies, including the community drugs team and City Safe as well as Liverpool Women's Hospital.
Community Drugs Team - Treatment for adult drug users - call 0800 783 0447 or drop in to 8 Ironmonger Row, Coventry.