Trained experienced mediators volunteer their services to community dispute resolution centers throughout the state of Washington.
What does CDRC stand for?
CDRC stands for Community Dispute Resolution Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CDRC
We have 35 other meanings of CDRC in our Acronym Attic
- Cheong, Denove, Rowell & Bennett (law firm; Los Angeles, CA)
- Child Death Review Board (Oklahoma)
- Committee for Digital Radio Broadcasting
- Corneal Dystrophy, Reis-Bucklers Type
- California Dispute Resolution Council
- Capital District Retriever Club
- Career Development and Resource Center
- Child Development and Rehabilitation Center
- CIESIN Data and Research Center
- Civilian Development Resource Center (US Air Force)
- Comprehensive Drug Research Center
- Congressional District Republican Committee
- Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (India)
- Controlling Device for Retarder Control
- Coordinated Disaster Response Center
- Coro Drammatico Rentao Condoleo
- Corporate Debt Restructuring Committee (Central Bank of Malaysia)
- Criminal Defense Resource Center
- Commercial Dispute Resolution Center of the Americas (Miami, FL)
- Chihuahuan Desert Rangeland Research Center (New Mexico)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is active in a number of civic, service, and religious organizations, including the North Broadway Church of Christ, Midwestern Christian Institute, Mount Clemens Educational Foundation, Macomb County Community Dispute Resolution Center, Salvation Army, Macomb County Community Growth Alliance, and the Macomb County Branch of the NAACP.
The State also operates a free community dispute resolution center program in each borough that is "loosely" connected to both the Courts and the community.