Our members have a double bottom line," says Kerwin Tesdell, president of the Community Development Venture Capital Alliance in New York, an organization of CDVCs.
What does CDVCA stand for?
CDVCA stands for Community Development Venture Capital Alliance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- California Department of Veterans Affairs
- Colorado Division of Veterans Affairs
- Croydon and Districts Volleyball Association, Inc. (Australia)
- Coventry Domestic Violence and Abuse Partnership (UK)
- Croydon Domestic Violence Advocacy Service (UK)
- Certified Domestic Violence Counselor (various organizations)
- Color Doppler-Imaged Vena Contracta (circulation)
- Community Development Venture Capital
- Criminal Domestic Violence Court (South Carolina)
- Cyberjaya Digital Video Competition (Malaysia)
- Coded Digital Verification Color Code (wireless communication)
- Community Development Venture Capital Fund
- Commercial Direct Vendor Delivery
- Common Distributed Virtual Database / Information Extraction
- Color-Flow Duplex Venous Examination (vascular surgery)
- Commandes de Vol Electriques (French: Electrical Flight Controls; aviation technology)
- Cooperative Design, Visualization and Engineering (conference)
- City of Dublin Vocational Education Committee
- Cardiff Distributed Visualisation Facility (UK; Cardiff University Welsh e-Science Centre; computer visualization systems; founded 2002)
- Community Development Venture Fund (Bank of America)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Community Development Venture Capital Alliance (http://www.
6 percent of all venture capital investments went to rural firms according to a preliminary analysis by Brian Schmitt from the Community Development Venture Capital Alliance.
Nationally, he is a member of the Treasury Management Association, the National Venture Capital Association, the National Association of Small Business Investment Companies, the Community Development Venture Capital Alliance, Entrepreneurs' Organization, the Young Presidents' Organization (YPO-WPO) and several other professional and trade organizations.
Community Development Venture Capital Alliance, Bank of America and JP Morgan Chase.
The Angel Report, published by the Community Development Venture Capital Alliance (www.
The media co-sponsors are Investors' Circle; New York Industrial Retention Network (NYIRN); Center for Economic and Environmental Partnership (CEEP); Industrial & Technology Assistance Corporation (ITAC); The Community Development Venture Capital Alliance (CDVCA); Opportunity Finance Network; NYC Apollo; Hedge Connection, GreenBiz.
amp; PHILADELPHIA -- SJF Ventures and partners were the recipients of all of the national annual awards given this week by the Community Development Venture Capital Alliance (CDVCA) at its 11th Annual Conference in Arlington, VA.