She forwarded a statement from Board Chairman Steven Brooks saying Marshall “is not a stranger to public service,” adding that he “currently serves” on the boards of Habitat for Humanity and the Community Development Programs Center of Nevada.
What does CDPCN stand for?
CDPCN stands for Community Development Programs Center of Nevada (Las Vegas)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Cascade Doberman Pinscher Club (Snohomish County, Washington)
- Children Deprived of Parental Care (education)
- City Discipleship Presbyterian Church (Malaysia)
- Combat Diseases of Poverty Consortium (Ireland)
- Comité Européen pour Les Problèmes Criminels (French: European Committee on Crime Problems)
- Communicable Disease Prevention & Control
- Community Development Planning Committee (various organizations)
- Community Development Programs Center
- Credit Derivative Product Company
- Central DuPage Pastoral Counseling Center (Illinois)
- Cisco Discovery Protocol Control Protocol
- Chronic Disease Prevention and Control Research Center (Baylor College of Medicine; Houston, TX)
- Cellular Digital Packet Data
- Chicago Department of Planning and Development (Illinois)
- Chief Directorate Population Development (South Africa)
- Consumption Driven Population Dynamics (ecology)
- Corneal Dystrophy and Perceptive Deafness
- Customer Database Provided Digits
- Cantonali Della Pubblica Educazione (Italian)
- Center for Disease Prevention and Epidemiology (now Office of Disease Prevention and Epidemiology; Oregon)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Aspen Mortgage, Cornerstone Mortgage, Community Development Programs Center of Nevada, PacifiCap Properties Group, Rosnefeld & Hansen (builders), Nevada State Bank, MGM Grand Corporate Philanthropy Division, Nevada HUD office, and Mortgage Bankers Association of America.