The Grigsby Award, established in 1990, is a joint award from both NCCED and the Massachusetts Community Development Finance Corporation.
What does CDFC stand for?
CDFC stands for Community Development Finance Corporation (various states)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CDFC
We have 15 other meanings of CDFC in our Acronym Attic
- Customer Driven Focus Assessment
- Christel DeHaan Fine Arts Center (Indianapolis, IN)
- Canadian Defence and Foreign Affairs Institute
- Child Development Facility Accreditation Project (California)
- Conservation District Fund Allocation Program (Pennsylvania)
- Christian Dance Fellowship of Britain
- Comité des Fêtes de Béguey (French: Beguey Festival Committee)
- Central District Football Club (Australia)
- Chassieu Decines Football Club (French association football club)
- Cloud Depiction and Forecast System
- Complementary Distribution Function of the Crest Factor
- Context Dependent Fear Conditioning (behavior conditioning)
- Massachusetts Community Development Finance Corporation (Boston, MA; aka MCDFC)
- Community Development Federal Credit Union (various locations)
- Coulee Dam Federal Credit Union (Washington)
- Centre de Danse et de Fitness de Dardilly (French: Dardilly Center of Dance and Fitness; Dardilly, France)
- Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics
- Canine Demineralized Freeze-Dried Bone Allograft
- Center for Democracy and Free Enterprise (democracy and free enterprise organization; Prague, Czech Republic)
- Center for the Defense of Free Enterprise
Samples in periodicals archive:
Great Lakes Capital Fund is a nonprofit community development finance corporation.
Since 1988, Milton Benjamin served as President of the Massachusetts Community Development Finance Corporation (CDFC), an economic development investment corporation that provides debt and equity financing to small businesses and real estate development projects.