The number $956,250 has been stuck in my head since late summer 2011, when Lakes Region Community Services was awarded tax credits from the New Hampshire Community Development Finance Authority to support our office relocation.
What does CDFA stand for?
CDFA stands for Community Development Finance Authority
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CDFA
We have 19 other meanings of CDFA in our Acronym Attic
- Cohen-Daubechies-Feauveau Multi-Resolution Time Domain
- Cholinergic Neuronal Differentiation Factor/Leukemia Inhibitory Factor
- California Department of Food and Agriculture
- California Domestic Ferret Association
- Centre De Formation de l'Administration (France)
- Certified Design Firm Administrator
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst
- Christian Dance Fellowship Australia
- Comité Départemental de Football Américain (French: Departmental Committee of American Football)
- Community Development Finance Association
- Component Functional Data Administrator
- Continuous Descent Final Approach (aviation)
- Council of Development Finance Agencies
- Customer Driven Focus Assessment
- Christel DeHaan Fine Arts Center (Indianapolis, IN)
- Canadian Defence and Foreign Affairs Institute
- Child Development Facility Accreditation Project (California)
- Conservation District Fund Allocation Program (Pennsylvania)
- Christian Dance Fellowship of Britain
- Comité des Fêtes de Béguey (French: Beguey Festival Committee)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The New Hampshire Community Development Finance Authority provides tax credits to auto dealerships for 75 percent of the car's value, and the new owners pay affordable monthly installments.
The New Hampshire Community Development Finance Authority has approved Community Development Block Grant awards of nearly $3.
For example, the Community Development Finance Authority offers financing as well as grants for audits and energy efficiency measures.
The institute is sponsored by Stonyfield Farm, The Carsey Institute, New Hampshire Business Review, Sheehan, Phinney, Bass and Green, Devine Millimet, Hinckley Allen Snyder LLP, Checkmate Payroll, Preti Flaherty, the Community Development Finance Authority, the Whittemore School of Business and Economics and Citizens Bank.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] 8: Maureen Beauregard, president of Families in Transition, accepts a check from Dick Anagnost, president of Anagnost Investments, which--through the New Hampshire Community Development Finance Authority tax credit program--has donated more than $36,500 towards the expansion of OutFITters Thrift Store Boutique in Concord, all of the proceeds from which support FIT's housing and programming.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Through a community-wide effort to keep the organization in Concord, Lowe-Stockwell said the organization was prompted to apply for Community Development Finance Authority tax credits to sell.
ly/NHDisaster2011 (B) 6/9 Community Development Finance Authority Application Writing Workshop When: 9:30 a.