Hidalgo County, McAllen, TX Community Development Corporation of Brownsville Brownsville, TX El Paso Affordable Housing CUSO El Paso, TX and Las Cruces, NM Tierra del Sol Housing Development Corporation El Paso, TX and Las Cruces, NM Yes Housing, Inc.
What does CDCB stand for?
CDCB stands for Community Development Corporation of Brownsville (Brownsville, TN)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CDCB
We have 4 other meanings of CDCB in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Democracy and Corporate Accountability Commission
- Chelan-Douglas Community Action Council (Washington)
- Community Development Citizens Advisory Committee (various locations)
- California Disability Community Action Network (Sacramento, CA)
- Capital District Coalition for Accessible Transportation (Albany, NY)
- Canadian Defence Community Banking (Bank of Montreal; Canada)
- Casa del Caballo Blanco, LLC (Spanish: House of the White Horse; Belize)
- Centre de Dressage de la Côte Bleue (French: Côte Bleue Training Center; dog club; Martigues, France)
- Chronic Disease Control Branch (California Department of Public Health)
- Communicable Diseases Control Branch (South Australia Department of Health; Australia)
- Contrôles et Diagnostics Cabinet Benzekri (French real estate consulting company)
- Council on Dairy Cattle Breeding (USA)
- Conference of Delegates of California Bar Associations
- Central District Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys Association (California)
- Certified Development Company of Butler County (small business financing; Hamilton, OH)
- Canadian Deaf Curling Championships
- Canadian Derivatives Clearing Corporation
- Caribbean Development and Cooperation Committee
- Centre de Documentation sur le Cinéma Chinois (French: Chinese Cinema Documentation Center)
- Child and Dependent Care Credit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Currie is the executive director of the Community Development Corporation of Brownsville, a nonprofit affordable housing provider.
Community Development Corporation of Brownsville, Crossroads Housing Development Corporation, DM Ministries, Frameworks Community Development Corporation, Hestia Affordable Development, Motivation, Education and Training, Inc.