In addition, it has been a member for two years of the World Bank's Community Development Carbon Fund and it spearheaded the creation of the Spanish CO2 Foundation, set up with the purpose of promoting research projects in relation to the process of capturing, confining and transforming CO2, and of which it is currently one of the most active members.
What does CDCF stand for?
CDCF stands for Community Development Carbon Fund
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CDCF
We have 7 other meanings of CDCF in our Acronym Attic
- Commander, Disaster Control Element
- Constant Denaturant Capillary Electrophoresis
- Consumer Directed Care for Elderly
- Contamination Disposal Coordinating Element
- Cosmic Dust Collection Experiment (NASA)
- Career Development and Continuing Education Center (Philippine Women's University; Manila, Philippines)
- Combat Developments Command Experimentation Command (US Army)
- Cahier des Charges Fonctionnel (French: Functional Specifications)
- Catholic Diocese of Cleveland Foundation
- Commander, Disaster Control Force
- Conseil du Commerce de France (France)
- Conventional Dispersion Compensated Fiber
- Cumulative Discounted Cash Flow
- Capital District Community Gardens (est. 1975; Troy, NY)
- Commander, Disaster Control Group
- Cyber Domain Consulting Group, Inc.
- Chicago District Camp Ground Association (Illinois)
- Community Development, Culture and Gender Affairs (Trinidad and Tobago)
- Continuous Denaturing Capillary Gel Electrophoresis
- Caudodorsal Cell Hormone
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Community Development Carbon Fund will pay for small-scale projects in developing nations, such as building hydroelectric power plants and promoting clean renewable energy, and the contributors will receive equivalent credits for reductions of carbon emissions.
The Community Development Carbon Fund (CDCF), launched in July by the World Bank in collaboration with the United Nations Climate Change Secretariat and the International Emissions Trading Association, gathers public and private participants to finance small-scale greenhouse gas reduction projects in the least developed countries.