As an analytics company, we were excited to test how effectively we could incorporate Lithium Community data from the Bulk Data API," said Jaime Perez, VP Worldwide Customer Services at Microstrategy.
What does CODA stand for?
CODA stands for Community Data (Nottingham, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CODA
We have 56 other meanings of CODA in our Acronym Attic
- Collection of Open Digital Archives
- Collection of Open Digital Archives (Caltech)
- College Orchestra Directors Association
- Combative Oriental & Defendu Arts (UK)
- Combined Owner Driver Association
- Commission on Dental Accreditation
- Commission on Disabled Access
- Commission on Ohio Dental Assistants
- Common Optical Distribution Architecture
- Communication Disorders Association
- Community Drugs Awareness
- Component Detection Analysis
- Concept of Death Assessment
- Concurrent Design Assistant
- Congestion Detection and Avoidance
- Conservation Options and Decisions Analysis
- Contemporary Dance
- Content Overseas Distribution Association (Japan)
- Convergence Diagnosis and Output Analysis
- Coordination of Distributed Activities
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lot 2, removal, transport and treatment of waste collection centers three SMICTOM Rhone Garrigues and municipal technical centers of member municipalities disposal bins of three recycling centers and municipal technical centerstransport skips to the treatment centers, recovery or recyclingtreatment, recycling and recovery of waste,transmission-related transfers, transport and treatment to the community data.
Now it's exploring providing customized community data to other nonprofits that don't have its community-wide resources and number-crunching capabilities.
A lack of community data has often resulted in difficulties in reaching out to the community at the time of major announcements, rules and regulation.
City Planning's new user-friendly community data portal provides a single central access point for the varied and useful data, project information and other resources that DCP produces on a community district level, including its highly prized demographic analysis.
One of the reasons we're so excited about community data is the sheer volume of it," the BBC quoted Rik Temmink, vice president for product management at TeleAtlas, the digital mapping subsidiary of sat-nav manufacturer TomTom, as saying.
Sources: "Post-Katrina Financial Report 2008" (Archdiocese of New Orleans); "New Orleans Three Years After the Storm" (The Kaiser Family Foundation, 2008); "The New Orleans Index" (The Brookings" Institution and Greater New Orleans Community Data Center); The New York Times.
Four authors identified only by name have systematically analyzed the Muslim community data contained in the European Social Survey to provide some quantitative data for the ongoing debates about Islamism, Islamist terrorism, and the identity of Europe vis-a-vis growing Muslim communities in Europe.