18 /PRNewswire/ -- Angela Weng of Chicago was selected as the winner of the 2009 Community Currency Exchange Association of Illinois' (CCEA) college scholarship while Chris Murray of Hinsdale was chosen as the winner of the 2009 Financial Service Centers of America (FiSCA) regional scholarship.
What does CCEA stand for?
CCEA stands for Community Currency Exchange Association (Chicago, IL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCEA
We have 82 other meanings of CCEA in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Council on Ecological Areas
- Carlsbad City Employees' Association (California)
- Central Consolidated Education Association
- Certified Cost Estimator / Analyst
- Christian Childbirth Education Association
- Citrix Certified Enterprise Administrator
- Clark County Education Association
- Commission de Contrôle de l'Énergie Atomique (Canada)
- Commonwealth Council for Educational Administration (Australia)
- Community Clean Energy Aggregation (various locations)
- Consejo Consultivo Empresarial Andino (Spanish: Andean Business Advisory Council)
- Consistency Check End Acknowledgement
- Conventional Combustion Environmental Assessment
- Council for the Curriculum, Examinations and Assessment
- Cross Connect Equipment Assignment
- Central Coast Electric Automobile Association
- Cobb County Emergency Aid Association (est. 1960; Georgia)
- Cyprus Civil Engineers and Architects Association
- Consultative Committee on Emergency Animal Disease (Australia)
- Consultative Committee on Exotic Animal Diseases
Samples in periodicals archive:
Back 2 School Program Raised More Than $100,000 CHICAGO -- The Community Currency Exchange Association of Illinois (CCEA) in partnership with the YMCA of Metropolitan Chicago yesterday distributed 8,400 Kits for Kidz - a 35 percent increase from 2009 - as part of the Back 2 School program that provides school supplies to needy children.
CHICAGO, June 24 /PRNewswire/ -- The Community Currency Exchange Association of Illinois and its 525 Chicagoland Currency Exchanges today launched its fifth annual Back 2 School program in partnership with the YMCA of Metropolitan Chicago.