Alumni of the USAID-funded Community Connections program are holding an international conference, "International Systems of Accreditation and Quality Assurance of Higher Education," March 22-24 at the Ak-Maral Hotel in Chong Sary Oi village, Issyk-Kul, the U.
What does CCP stand for?
CCP stands for Community Connections Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCP
We have 695 other meanings of CCP in our Acronym Attic
- Communications Career Program
- Communications Checkpoint
- Communications Configuration Program
- Communications Configured Package
- Communist Party of the Philippines
- Community Care Physicians
- Community Care Program
- Community Celebration of Place
- Community College of Philadelphia
- Community College Partnership (various schools)
- Community Conservation Project (Uganda)
- Community Consulting Project (Seattle)
- Community Corrections Program
- Community Currencies Projects
- Community-Campus Partnership (University of North Carolina)
- Company Check Pilot
- Complement Control Proteins
- Compliance Certification Program (Florida)
- Composite Correction Plan
- Comprehensive Campus Plan (various schools)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Meanwhile, Nancy Concemi, a WCAC board member and manager of the National Grid Customer Contact Center in Northboro, spearheaded a coat drive for children enrolled in Head Start/Early Head Start in Southbridge, Healthy Families of Southern Worcester County, and Worcester Community Connections programs.
Making sure Army leaders, Soldiers and families at Fort Lewis are well received in the local communities requires communication, and Fort Lewis' innovative Community Connections program helps keep information flowing.
The Community Connections Program provides an opportunity for community leaders and subject area professionals from Kyrgyzstan to go on three week professional exchanges in the United States, while living with host American families.
Their host is the International Center of Worcester, led by Royce Anderson of Clark University, for the Community Connections Program.
SoberRide is a key initiative within AT&T Wireless' Community Connections program, reflecting the company's commitment to the use of communications to improve communities nationwide for its customers, colleagues and co-owners of its business.
To learn more about Cbeyond's Community Connections Program, and commitment to community involvement, visit http://www.
The Community Connections Program is designed to promote public diplomacy via exchanges of entrepreneurs, local government officials, legal professionals, non-governmental organization leaders, and other professionals.