After completing high school and attending two years of secretarial school, she moved to the United States, She enrolled in Community College of Southern Nevada (now College of Southern Nevada) as a computer science major, but not sure of her career path.
What does CCSN stand for?
CCSN stands for Community College of Southern Nevada
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCSN
We have 20 other meanings of CCSN in our Acronym Attic
- Conservatory Computer Studio for Music Composition (University of the Pacific; California)
- California Coalition of Seasonal and Migrant Farm Workers
- Canadian Coalition for Seniors' Mental Health
- Cape Canaveral Spaceport Management Office
- Command and Control Systems Management Office
- Cape Cod Stranding Network
- Cerco Computer Systems and Network (course)
- Collaborative Computing Over Social Networking (International Conference)
- Common Channel Signaling Network
- Community College of South Nevada (Las Vegas, NV)
- Community College Satellite Network
- Carroll College Student Nurses Association (Montana)
- Clan Campbell Society of North America
- Complete Congenital Stationary Night Blindness
- Common Channel Signaling Network Connection
- Community College System of New Hampshire
- Common Channel Signaling Network Interface Specification
- Chamber of Commerce Southern New Jersey
- Credit Counselling Service of Newfoundland and Labrador (Canada)
- Council of Community Services of New York State
Samples in periodicals archive:
LAS VEGAS (AP) -- The Community College of Southern Nevada has a shortened name, and several administrators are being promoted as the campus prepares for the departure of its president, Richard Carpenter.
Basin has also completed several accounting courses through the Community College of Southern Nevada, including Accounting I and II, and Managerial Accounting.
757 90 DIXIE STATE COLLEGE OF UTAH Utah 811 91 COMMUNITY COLLEGE OF SOUTHERN NEVADA Nev.
Community College of Southern Nevada (CCSN) Henderson Campus near College and Horizon.
In the city where what happens there, stays there--"viva Las Vegas"--the Community College of Southern Nevada is collaborating with the University of Nevada, Las Vegas; Nevada State College; and the city to develop seamless lifelong learning pathways in places like Cheyenne, West Charleston, and Henderson.
Needing a victory to remain in contention for a berth in Sunday's semifinal, Woodlands Hills lost 9-6 to Las Vegas at Community College of Southern Nevada to drop to 0-2 in the tournament.
About CCSN Founded in 1971, the Community College of Southern Nevada (www.