The Community College Workforce Alliance (CCWA) in Richmond VA, opened enrollment today for a medical transcription training course aimed at graduating students who are prepared to edit preliminary medical reports generated through voice recognition.
What does CCWA stand for?
CCWA stands for Community College Workforce Alliance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCWA
We have 45 other meanings of CCWA in our Acronym Attic
- Cyngor Cefn Gwlad Cymru (Welsh: Counryside Council for Wales)
- Cape Cod Windsurfing Association
- Cascaded Constructive-Wave Amplifier
- Central Coast Water Authority (California)
- Children Christian Welfare Association
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance (Manheim, PA)
- Churches’ Community Work Alliance (UK)
- Clayton County Water Authority (Georgia)
- Cleveland Council on World Affairs (Ohio)
- Columbia Cowlitz Wiffleball Association (Portland, OR)
- Conodoguinet Creek Watershed Association
- Conservation Council of Western Australia
- Corpus Christi Windsurfing Association
- Commission on Certification of Work Adjustment and Vocational Evaluation Specialists
- Calvary Chapel Worship Center (New Port Richey, FL)
- Can't Cook Won't Cook
- Castle Crown Wilderness Coalition (Alberta, Canada)
- Catholic Child Welfare Council
- Central Colorado Wilderness Coalition (Monument, CO)
- Certain Conventional Weapons Convention
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Community College Workforce Alliance, a partnership of John Tyler Community College and J.
Boys and Girls Club of Metro Richmond -- ChemEngine -- Community College Workforce Alliance -- Junior Achievement of Central Virginia -- SeniorNavigator.