The Independent Insurance Agents of North Carolina--North Carolina Community College System Partnership Scholarship was announced during the November meeting of the State Board of Community Colleges.
What does CCS stand for?
CCS stands for Community College System (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCS
We have 1094 other meanings of CCS in our Acronym Attic
- Common Core Services
- Commonwealth Custodial Services (Australia)
- Communauté de Communes du Sénonais (French: Sens Community of Communes; Sens, France)
- Communication Career Services (University of Texas)
- Communication Control Subsystem
- Communication Control Systems (various locations)
- Communications and Control Segment
- Communications Control Set
- Communications Systems Center
- Communications-Computer System
- Community Colleges of Spokane
- Community Concern Society (Sri Lanka)
- Companion Cache Structure
- Complementary Conducting Strip (microwave transmissions)
- Complete Client Satisfaction
- Complex Control Set (NASA)
- Compliance Certification Services (various locations)
- Component Control Section
- Component Cooling System
- Composite Current Source (modeling)
Samples in periodicals archive:
26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- As community colleges across Colorado grapple with significant enrollment growth, rising tuition costs and declining state funding, the Colorado Community College System has announced a $1.
I recently had the pleasure of attending an awards breakfast sponsored by the Community College System of New Hampshire to recognize high school professionals who have promoted the opportunities available to their students through the system's "Running Start" program.
Colleague's common use by administrators throughout the North Carolina Community College System enables them to provide the speedy and accurate reporting needed to demonstrate to state legislators that colleges meet, or exceed, critical success benchmarks for educational quality, student success, and employer satisfaction.
12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Duke Energy and the North Carolina Community College System today announced the expansion of the Duke Energy Community College Grant Program through a $6.
The bill would overturn policies by the University of North Carolina system and state community college system.
The community college system began with free enrollment.
Community college systems are bursting with students.