Many trustees statewide have signed on endorsing the measure, along with community college faculty associations and other interested parties.
What does CCFA stand for?
CCFA stands for Community College Faculty Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCFA
We have 69 other meanings of CCFA in our Acronym Attic
- Children's Cancer Fund of America
- Children's Craniofacial Association
- China Chain Store & Franchise Association
- China Chemical Fibers Association
- Christian Children's Fund of Australia
- Cloverdale Community Football Association
- Codex Committee on Food Additives (US FDA)
- Collective Conditional Fee Agreement (English/Welsh law)
- College of Communication and Fine Arts
- Comité des Constructeurs Français d'Automobiles (French Automobile Manufacturers Committee)
- Connections Contemporary Fine Arts
- Contemporary Chinese Fine Art (Laguna Beach, CA)
- Corporate and Criminal Fraud Accountability Act of 2002
- Council of Chartered Financial Analysts
- Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America
- Central California Fellowship of Alcoholics Anonymous
- Codex Committee on Food Additives and Contaminants (EU)
- Consolidated Community Funding Advisory Committee (Fairfax County, VA)
- Canadian Council of Fisheries and Aquaculture Ministers
- College of Communication, Fine Arts and Media (University of Nebraska at Omaha)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Members of the North Carolina Community College Faculty Association contend they remain poorly paid even while the demands upon them to train displaced workers increases.
The mood is grim among both adjunct and full-time faculty throughout the state, said Jim Davies, an art professor at Rockingham Community College in Wentworth and the president of the North Carolina Community College Faculty Association.