The same amount was awarded to the Community Clean Water institute to perform quality and in-stream flow monitoring at five locations of the Mark West Creek watershed in the Larkfield and Wikiup areas of Sonoma County.
What does CCWI stand for?
CCWI stands for Community Clean Water Institute (est. 2001)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCWI
We have 2 other meanings of CCWI in our Acronym Attic
- Command and Control Warfare Group, Atlantic
- Calpine Canada Whitby Holdings Company (Alberta, Canada)
- Coalition for Coastal Workforce Housing (Maine)
- Coca-Cola West Holdings Company, Limited (Japan)
- Community Chapel for Wholistic Healing (Reston, VA)
- Coordinating Council for Women in History (Long Branch, NJ)
- Cancer Centre Welfare Home and Research Institute (India)
- Central Carolina Western Horse Association (North Carolina)
- Central Collegiate Women's Hockey Association
- Canadian Cooperative Wildlife Health Centre
- Computing and Control in the Water Industry (conference)
- Canada-China Workshop on Industrial Mathematics
- Coca Cola West Japan
- Center for Comprehensive Weight Loss
- Counter Clockwise Lead End (OEM replacement electric motor)
- Canadian Council of Wildlife Ministers
- Cardboard City Weathermen (hip hop group)
- Catholic Charities West Michigan
- Circular Cylindrical Wave Model
- Congregational Council for World Mission (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Community Clean Water Institute received $5,000 to be used to perform water quality and instream flow monitoring at five locations in the Mark West Creek Watershed in the Larkfield and Wikiup areas of Sonoma County.
Learn To Test Water Quality with the Community Clean Water Institute Friday, September 19, 5:15 p.