The cost savings of the community care program are staggering: the state pays just $8,000 per person for community care compared with $38,000 per person for institutionalized care.
What does CCP stand for?
CCP stands for Community Care Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCP
We have 695 other meanings of CCP in our Acronym Attic
- Common Communications Protocol
- Common Control Processor
- Communauté de Communes de Parthenay (French: Parthenay Community of Communes; Parthenay, France)
- Communication Certification Program
- Communications Career Program
- Communications Checkpoint
- Communications Configuration Program
- Communications Configured Package
- Communist Party of the Philippines
- Community Care Physicians
- Community Celebration of Place
- Community College of Philadelphia
- Community College Partnership (various schools)
- Community Connections Program
- Community Conservation Project (Uganda)
- Community Consulting Project (Seattle)
- Community Corrections Program
- Community Currencies Projects
- Community-Campus Partnership (University of North Carolina)
- Company Check Pilot
Samples in periodicals archive:
Work session on community care program funding, electric and water divisions' 10-year capital investment plans, second-quarter financial statements.
The Home Community Care Program provided 500 hours of free day care in 2004," said Stacey Young, AFRC's chief of family member programs.
Because funding streams often are not unified, one State can have several administratively separate community care programs.
In addition, West Mifflin PRC Employees have been enthusiastic in their support for the corporate wide Community Care program, giving almost $100,000 in goods and monetary donations to local and national community based nonprofits organizations.
Patty Bellock (R-47) for their leadership in passing this legislation to pay Community Care Program providers responsible for the services and caregiving support Illinois seniors rely on for their independence.
Work session on community care program funding, electric and water divisions' 10-Year capital investment plans, second-quarter financial statements.
The Air Force Home Community Care program provides quality child care services for Air Force Reserve members during their primary unit training assembly weekend.