Westminster Communities, a diversified homebuilder in the Northeast, was honored recently with eight "2006 Awards of Excellence" from the Community Builders Association of New Jersey (CBANJ).
What does CBANJ stand for?
CBANJ stands for Community Builders Association of New Jersey
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Condition Based Asset Management
- Core Behavioral Aspects Model
- Cost Benefit Analysis Model
- Chesapeake Bay Area Marine Classifieds
- Coulomb Blockade Anistropic Magneto-Resistance
- Centre for Biomedical Accelerator Mass Spectrometry (UK)
- Centrex Billing Account Number
- Center for Community Building and Neighborhood Action (University of Memphis; Tennessee)
- Coastal Bend Area of Narcotics Anonymous (South Texas)
- Canadian Brain and Nerve Health Coalition (est. 2002)
- Community Bankers Association of New York
- Covered Button Association of New York
- Community Bankers Association of New York State
- Certified Builders Association of New Zealand
- Canadian Bar Association Ontario (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Community Bankers Association of Ohio
- Community Bankers Association of Oklahoma (est. 1974; Oklahoma City, OK)
- Community-Based AIDS Organization
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia Officers Award
- Centre Breton d'Art Populaire (French: Breton Folk Art Center; Brest, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last year, the Sales and Design Center at Westminster's Landings at Harbor Side community in Perth Amboy won both the Award of Excellence from the Community Builders Association of New Jersey and the coveted Sales & Marketing award from the New Jersey Builders Association.
Speaking before the Community Builders Association of New Jersey, Ric Katz, president of Manhattan-based Pinnacle Marketing & Resources, Inc.