Community Board 6 represents a number of the neighborhoods that surround the Atlantic Yards site, including Park Slope, Boerum Hill, Cobble Hill and Red Hook.
What does CB6 stand for?
CB6 stands for Community Board 6 (Brooklyn, NY)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Carnage Blender 2 (multiplayer strategy RPG)
- Crash Bandicoot 2 Cortex Strikes Back (game)
- Cecropin B3 (biochemistry)
- Community Board 3 (New York City)
- Coxsackievirus B3 (infectious diseases)
- Cell Block 4
- Chris Bosh #4 (basketball player)
- Coxsackie B4 Virus (immunology)
- Cleats for Bare Feet (greeNEWit)
- Community Board Five (New York, NY)
- Community Board 7
- Cyanogen Bromide Fragment 7 (biochemistry)
- Chatterbox 9 (also Boxnine; recorded electronic music)
- Community Board 9 (New York, NY)
- Cyanogen Bromide Fragment 9 (biochemistry)
- Agence Cindy Brace (French: Cindy Brace Agency; Paris, France)
- C-Band Transponder Antenna
- Cabinet Bernard Attal (business and accounting services; Paris, France)
- Caldwell Butler and Associates (McKinney, TX)
- California Bankers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The $42 million clean-up project may take up to 28 months, said Community Board 6 member Fred Racer earlier this year.
Before the sale goes before the commission, Community Board 6 will review the EIS and make its comments.
Residents of Chesapeake House, at 201 East 28th Street, turned out at last night's Community Board 6 meeting to protest against a proposed liquor license for Tonic East, a new multi-level nightclub at the corner of 28th Street and Third Avenue.
Interestingly enough, when Community Board 6 recently approved a greenmarket on the Upper East Side, one its the chief opponents was grocer Eli Zabar, who runs a nearby food store; his protestations were also to no avail.
Community Board 6 has been tusslng with the Parks Department recently over Stuyvesant Square.
Community Board 6 district manager Craig Hammerman told The Real Estate, "[Two Trees] hasn't shown much interest in community input.
While condo conversions of industrial buildings are all the rage, Brooklyn Community Board 6 took a stand against the latest attempt at gentrification in the Gowanus neighborhood last night at its full board meeting, denying a variance for 255 Butler Street, at the corner of Nevins.