Members of Community Board 3 say the board will not approve any new licenses until AvalonBay describes how it intends to fill the 18 street-level retail spots, 14 of which are yet to be finalized.
What does CB3 stand for?
CB3 stands for Community Board 3 (New York City)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CB3
- Cannabinoid Type 1 (biochemistry)
- Circuit Breaker 1 (product code)
- Clinical Building 1 (University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center)
- Corrected First Born (perturbation theory in atom-ion collisions)
- Coxsackie Virus B1 (cardiology research)
- Cyanogen Bromide Peptide 11
- cannabinoid subtype 1 receptor
- Carnage Blender 2 (multiplayer strategy RPG)
- Crash Bandicoot 2 Cortex Strikes Back (game)
- Cecropin B3 (biochemistry)
- Coxsackievirus B3 (infectious diseases)
- Cell Block 4
- Chris Bosh #4 (basketball player)
- Coxsackie B4 Virus (immunology)
- Cleats for Bare Feet (greeNEWit)
- Community Board Five (New York, NY)
- Community Board 6 (Brooklyn, NY)
- Community Board 7
- Cyanogen Bromide Fragment 7 (biochemistry)
- Chatterbox 9 (also Boxnine; recorded electronic music)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Both Community Board 3 and Shulman voted against the DEP's plan to locate water shaft 17B in what is now a Bulova corporate parking lot.
s attorney to Community Board 3 also explained that Peter Victor did exist at 139 Essex Street at the time the petition was signed and the fact that â?
Other notable new Community Board members: Stringer aide and political consultant Micah Lasher; erstwhile Working Families Party Mayoral Candidate Kevin Finnegan; former City Council chief-of-sfatt Forrest Taylor (a Dickens appointment); and smoothing things over in Harlem, Amsterdam News publisher Elinor Tatum, who will sit on Community Board 3 -- which is not, by the way, anywhere near Harlem, but never mind.
We're disappointed that a new chair wasn't chosen from New York City as requested by the board," said Susan Stetzer, the district manager of Community Board 3, "since a substantial number of licenses are granted to New York City and a substantial number to the Community Board 3 district.
22, Community Board 3 voted to create a subcommittee "to respond to community and board concerns … regarding the height, density and operation of the proposed buildings.