Community Blood Council of New Jersey Licenses SafeTrace(R) Donor Management System DENVER, Aug.
What does CBCNJ stand for?
CBCNJ stands for Community Blood Council of New Jersey (Ewing, New Jersey)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Canadian Breast Cancer Network
- Catholic Bishops Conference of Nigeria
- Certified Breast Care Nurse
- Ceylon Bird Club Notes (Sri Lankan ornithology journal)
- Chevrolet Beretta Club Nederland (Dutch car club)
- Computer-Based Collaborative Notetaking (Oregon)
- Caribbean Business Community North America
- Coastal Bend Council of Native Americans (Corpus Christi, TX)
- Chinese Bible Church of North Carolina (Cary, NC)
- Council of Baptist Churches in North East India
- Chick Biventer Cervicis Nerve-Muscle
- Cape Breton and Central Nova Scotia Railway (Canada)
- Custom Built Computers New Zealand
- certified bank compliance officer
- Certified Building Code Official (various organizations)
- Chief Building Control Officer
- Community Blood Center of the Ozarks
- Community-Based Care for Orphans
- Comprehensive Breast Center of Oklahoma (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Coxo-Basal Chordotonal Organ (physiology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cooper University Hospital is also responding to the critical blood shortage by organizing a blood drive for Cooper employees and their relatives at the hospital on Friday, July 18th and Monday, July 21st with the assistance of the Community Blood Council of New Jersey and the American Red Cross.
org New Brunswick Affiliated Hospitals Blood Center (NBAH) at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital 125 Paterson Street, New Brunswick, NJ 08901 732-937-8594 Community Blood Council of New Jersey 1410 Parkside Avenue, Ewing, NJ 08638 1-866-2GIVE NJ www.