``We've been encouraged all along by the commitment of the developer not only to create quality jobs and bring economic growth to that area but I commend him to agreeing to the community benefits plan.
What does CBP stand for?
CBP stands for Community Benefits Plan (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CBP
We have 343 other meanings of CBP in our Acronym Attic
- Commercial Business Park (various locations)
- Commodity Business Plan
- Common Basic Principle (EU)
- Common Battlefield Picture
- Common Battlespace Picture
- Common Buffer Pool
- Common Business Process
- Community Based Partnership (various organizations)
- Community Based Practice (various organizations)
- Community Based Programme (various locations)
- Community Build Project (forum)
- Community Building Program (various organizations)
- Compagnie de Banque Privée (French: Private Banking Company; Luxembourg)
- Competitive Bidding Program (Medicare; US DHHS)
- Complementary Bipolar Process
- Complete Blood Picture
- Comprehensive Benefits Plan (various organizations)
- Comprehensive Breast Program (various organizations)
- Comptoir Boulangerie Pâtisserie (French: Bakery and Pastry Counter)
- Comptoir Burkinabé du Papier (French: Burkina Faso Paper Counter; Burkina Faso)
Samples in periodicals archive:
negotiated a Community Benefits Plan with CRA/LA and Valley Jobs Coalition, a project of Los Angeles Alliance for a New Economy, that includes living wage jobs, an affordable childcare center, local hiring and a job training program in concert with Valley College.