CYC provides youth, ages three to 19, with the following programs: Early Childhood Education, School-Age Child Development, Teen Leadership Development, Camp Rosenthal, Comprehensive Community Based Youth Services, and Education Support Initiative.
What does CBYS stand for?
CBYS stands for Community Based Youth Services (Oklahoma)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CBYS in our Acronym Attic
- Children, Behold Your Mother (DVD)
- Conference Board of Youth Ministries (Bloomington, IN)
- Consulting by Management
- City of Belfast Youth Orchestra (UK)
- Cell Barnes Youth Project (est. 2001; UK)
- Cincinnati Bell Yellow Pages
- Cynllun Busnes Ynni Pren (Welsh: Wood Energy Business Scheme; Wales Forestry Commission; UK)
- Chesapeake Bay Yacht Racing Association
- Crewe Burkeville Youth Recreation Association (Crewe, VA)
- Colonial Beach Yacht Racing Club (Virginia)
- Coastal Bend Youth Soccer Association (Corpus Christi, TX)
- Council Bluffs Youth Soccer Association (Iowa)
- City of Birmingham Young Voices (choir; UK)
- Congress Bundestag Youth Exchange
- Cabazon (Amtrak station code; Cabazon, CA)
- Centrale Burgerlijke Ziekeninrichting (Dutch)
- College Bouw Ziekenhuisvoorzieningen (Dutch: College for Hospital Design and Construction; Netherlands)
- Comic Book Zip (file extension)
Samples in periodicals archive:
New Initiatives Representative of its ongoing partnership with the State of Illinois, CAP participates in the Comprehensive Community Based Youth Services Program, providing children ages 10-17 with a variety of services, such as crisis intervention, emergency foster home placement, job training, and counseling.
It just makes sense to fully fund the Youth Services Programs -- Comprehensive Community Based Youth Services, Unified Delinquency Intervention Services and Community Youth Services, Juvenile Justice Reform, Homeless Youth and Delinquency Prevention -- in the DHS budget, with no dollar cuts and restoration of last year's 4.