PIMA provides free of cost community based treatment services in remote, deprived areas through establishing free health care camps from time to time, he said.
What does CBT stand for?
CBT stands for Community Based Treatment (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CBT
We have 219 other meanings of CBT in our Acronym Attic
- Columbia Basin Trust (British Columbia, Canada)
- Combating Terrorism (US DoD)
- Comic Book Archive (file extension)
- Coming Back Together
- Committee on Bible Translation (est. 1965)
- Common Battery Terminal (US DoD)
- Common Bridge Transporter
- Commonwealth Bank Trophy (Australian netball)
- Community Bank Technology (various companies)
- Complete Binary Tree
- Component Based Technology
- Comptoir Belge de Télécommunications (French: Belgian Telecommunications Counter; Belgium)
- Compulsory Basic Training (motorcycles, UK)
- Compulsory Bike Test (motorcycle test in UK)
- Computer Based Test
- Computer Based Training
- Computer Based Training (US Air Force)
- Computer Based Tutorial
- Computer-Based Teaching
Samples in periodicals archive:
The services include street agencies, community based treatment and advice centres, residential care and support accommodation, detoxification facilities, needle exchanges, telephone help lines and prison based treatment programmes.
The reports conclusions included recommendations for:- - greater involvement of patients in the planning and delivery of their care - improved provision for ethnic minority patients and those who suffer from both drug and mental health problems - closer partnership work between mental health agencies - a greater emphasis on community based treatment for those sectioned under the Mental Health Act - changes to the governments review of the 1983 Mental Health Act and their proposals on 'dangerous severe personality disorder' - moves to improve the rights of patients sectioned under the Act.