The Council on Aging of West Florida, a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization, has provided community based in-home services and programs for the elderly since 1972.
What does CBIHS stand for?
CBIHS stands for Community Based In-Home Services (Wyoming)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- California Building Industry Foundation (Sacramento, CA)
- Can't Believe It's Friday
- Canadian Biodiversity Information Facility
- Capacity Building and Infrastructure Framework (UK)
- Central Booking Intake Facility (Maryland)
- Computational Biology and Informatics Facility
- Centre of Biomedical Integrative Genoproteomics (University of Liège, Beligium)
- Cape Breton Island Hoppers (Nova Scotia, Canada)
- China Brilliance Industrial Holdings
- Catholic Boys in Heavy Leather (band)
- Crispin Bennett International Horse Transport (Sunbury, Australia)
- Chinese Boxing Institute International (various locations)
- Chiquita Brands International Inc
- Community Bank Investments, Inc.
- Community-Based Information Interoperability
- Content-Based Image Indexing
- Continuous Basal Insulin Infusion (endocrinology)
- Connectionist-Based Intelligent Information Systems (knowledge engineering)
- Canara Bank Institute of Information Technology (Chennai, India)
- Chem-Bio Informatics Journal