Weis Markets also donates to community based health care organizations, focusing on charitable and clinic programs benefiting women's health care and pediatric programs.
What does CBHCO stand for?
CBHCO stands for Community Based Health Care Organization
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Cape Breton Highlands Academy
- Columbia Basin Health Association (Othello, WA)
- Community Based Housing Association (London, England, UK)
- Community Behavioral Healthcare Association of Illinois (Springfield, IL)
- Conventional Bone-Conduction Hearing Aid (audiology)
- Campaign for Better Health Care (Illinois)
- Colorado Behavioral Healthcare Council
- Community-Based Health Care
- Comprehensive Breast Health Center
- Constance Brown Hearing Center (Michigan)
- Community-Based Health Care Programme (southern Africa)
- Center for Bioethics and Human Dignity
- Community Builders Holistic Development Corporation (Miami, FL)
- Council of Baccalaureate and Higher Degree Programs
- Chronology of British Hydrological Events (UK)
- Compressed Bundle Header Encoding
- Coordinating Board for Higher Education
- Coastal Bend Health Education Center (Texas A&M Health Science Center; Corpus Christi, TX)
- Canadian Broiler Hatching Egg Marketing Agency
- Canadian Baseball Hall of Fame