Deeba Shahnaz, Emergency Officer Community Training, after receiving international training on Community Based Disaster Risk Management (CBDRM) from Japan organized a five days Community Based Disaster Risk Management (CBDRM) training for the professional of rescue 1122 and in second phase four days program of Community Action for Disaster Response (CADRE) training have been imparted to the rescuers that was also monitored by National PEER Coordinator Asian Disaster Preparedness Centre (ADPC) Bangkok, Thailand.
What does CBDRM stand for?
CBDRM stands for Community Based Disaster Risk Management
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of CBDRM in our Acronym Attic
- Community-Based Dental Partnership Program
- Consumer Broadband and Digital Television Promotion Act (originally Security Systems Standards and Certification Act)
- Center for Behavioral Decision Research (Carnegie Mellon University; Pennsylvania)
- Collins Blood Diluting Reperfusion
- Comité Bouliste Départemental du Rhône (French: Rhone Bowling Departmental Committee; sports organization)
- Common but Differentiated Responsibility
- Community Based Drug Rehabilitation
- Community-Based Disaster Recovery (disaster preparedness)
- Constant Bearing Decreasing Range (Naval term meaning a collision course; less formally, an impending disaster)
- Common Border Datum Reference Frame (international border establishment)
- Centers for Birth Defects Research and Prevention (US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Community Based Disaster Risk Reduction
- Common but Differentiated Responsibilities and Respective Capabilities (UN Framework Convention on Climate Change)
- Chemical Biological Defense Report
- Carpatho-Balkan-Dinaric Regional Working Group (International Association of Geomorphologists)
- Centre for Business and Development Studies (Copenhagen Business School; Denmark)
- Circuit Board Design System
- Commerce Business Daily Solicitation
- Common Basic Data Set (UK educational system)
- Connectionless Broadband Data Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Acting President while appreciating the services of ISDR said UNISDR should further enhance its active role in Pakistans Disaster Management initiatives in view of 2010 floods specially focusing on Community Based Disaster Risk management, Safer Schools and Hospitals Campaign, Training, education and awareness raising campaign; and Sharing of best practices in the field of disaster management.
Through this support, a Hazard and Risk Assessment of the Provincial Capital will also be conducted and a Community Based Disaster Risk Management Program developed.