Skill Development Programs are being run in Mansehra, Shangla and Muzaffarabad through Resource Information Centers, while taking a community based approach and raising awareness through interactive media.
What does CBA stand for?
CBA stands for Community Based Approach (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CBA
We have 508 other meanings of CBA in our Acronym Attic
- Commercial Billing Accounts
- Commercial Brokers Association
- Committee on Border Affairs (Vietnam)
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Commonwealth Broadcasting Association (UK)
- Communauté Blairienne Autonome (French: Blairienne Autonomous Community; online forum)
- Community Bank of Arizona (Community Bancorp)
- Community Bankers Association
- Community Based Activity (various locations)
- Community Based Alternatives
- Community Benefits Agreement (contract; various locations)
- Community Birth Attendant
- Community Broadcasters Association
- Compagnie Bretonne de l'Artichaut (French: Bretonne Artichoke Company)
- Competency Based Assessment (medical competency)
- Competitive Bidding Area (medical equipment sales)
- Composite Burst-Assembly
- Comprehensive Bankruptcy Alternative
- Comptoir Bayeusain de l'Automobile (French auto shop)
- Computer Business Applications (course)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jan 6), particularly if we are to develop a distinctive citizen and community based approach which reflects the needs of Wales.
He said that government supports such projects are aimed at building the capacity of the existing health system and fostering a community based approach to ensure a continum of care for mothers, newborns and children.