ATLANTA, and OKLAHOMA CITY, June 30 /PRNewswire/ -- Community Bankers Association of Oklahoma (CBAO) has endorsed the services of SecureWorks, one of the market's leading Security as a Service providers.
What does CBAO stand for?
CBAO stands for Community Bankers Association of Oklahoma (est. 1974; Oklahoma City, OK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CBAO
We have 1 other meaning of CBAO in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Community Building and Neighborhood Action (University of Memphis; Tennessee)
- Coastal Bend Area of Narcotics Anonymous (South Texas)
- Canadian Brain and Nerve Health Coalition (est. 2002)
- Community Builders Association of New Jersey
- Community Bankers Association of New York
- Covered Button Association of New York
- Community Bankers Association of New York State
- Certified Builders Association of New Zealand
- Canadian Bar Association Ontario (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Community Bankers Association of Ohio
- Community-Based AIDS Organization
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia Officers Award
- Centre Breton d'Art Populaire (French: Breton Folk Art Center; Brest, France)
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (International Institute of Business Analysis)
- Club Belge des Anciennes Peugeot (French: Belgian Old Peugeot Club; Belgium)
- Connecticut Butterfly Atlas Project (Peabody Museum of Natural History; New Haven, CT)
- Conservative Baptist Association of the Philippines
- Consumer Bankruptcy Assistance Project (Philadelphia, PA)
- Corporate Biodiversity Action Plan (Caravan Club; UK)
- College Board Advanced Placement Examination (college credit subject exams)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Paul Travelers (NYSE:STA) today announced that it has been named the preferred provider for bank insurance products by the Community Bankers Association of Oklahoma (CBAO).
of Texas (IBAT) and the Community Bankers Association of Oklahoma (CBAO).