uk Georgia regulators have closed Community Bank of West Georgia and named Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation as the receiver.
What does CBWG stand for?
CBWG stands for Community Bank of West Georgia (Villa Rica, GA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CBWG
We have 4 other meanings of CBWG in our Acronym Attic
- Costa Blanca Web Design (Spain)
- Coastal Bend Workforce Development Board, Inc. (Corpus Christi, TX)
- Chemical, Biological Warfare Defense Training
- Central Board for Workers' Education (India)
- Chesapeake Bay Wind Ensemble (Yorktown, VA)
- Captive Bred Wildlife Foundation (Portal, AZ)
- Class Based Weighted Fair Queuing
- California Bat Working Group
- Colorado Bat Working Group
- Combined BMEWS Working Group
- Conifer Biotechnology Working Group
- Coastal Ballast Water Guidelines Working Group
- Cold Blood Warm Heart (television show; Hong Kong)
- Central Bucks West High School
- Competency-Based Web Learning (self-directed study method)
- Corporation for Business, Work, and Learning (now Commonwealth Corporation)
- Crescent Bay West Los Angeles (California)
- Chesapeake Bay Watershed Model
- Community-Based Water Monitoring
- Community-Based Watershed Management (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These banks include: Brand Banking Company, Buckhead Community Bank, Citizens Security Bank, Community Bank of the South, Community Bank of West Georgia, Homestead Bank, Horizon Bank, Main Street Bank, Midtown Bank & Trust, Quantum Bank, The Peachtree Bank and Riverside Bank.
uk Community Bank of West Georgia has agreed to be put under strict oversight of the Fed, the third Georgia bank to be put so in September.