More than 20 pipeline companies in Minnesota have selected Mid States Public Awareness (MSPA) Group to lead the Minnesota Pipeline Community Awareness and Emergency Response (CAER) pipeline safety outreach and education meetings in 2008.
What does CAER stand for?
CAER stands for Community Awareness and Emergency Response (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAER
We have 32 other meanings of CAER in our Acronym Attic
- Centre for Aboriginal Economic Policy Research
- Centre for Alternative Economic Policy Research (Australia)
- Comprehensive Adverse Event and Potential Risks (clinical drug trials)
- Corporate Alliance to End Partner Violence
- Committee on Accreditation for Evaluation of Quality (Montreal, QC, Canada)
- Center for Applied Energy Research (University of Kentucky; Lexington; KY)
- Centre d'Arts Escèniques de Reus (French)
- Centre for Applied Economic Research (University of New South Wales; Sydney, Australia)
- Centre for Applied Educational Research (est. 1993; University of Melbourne; Australia)
- Chemical Awareness and Emergency Response Program
- Centre for Aboriginal Education Research and Culture (Carleton University; Canada)
- Clean Air and Environmental Reporting Division
- Chinese American Educational Research and Development Association (Ardmore, PA)
- Chief Aerographer's Mate (US Navy rank)
- Canadian Accounting Education and Research News (newsletter; Canadian Academic Accounting Association)
- Canadian Anti-Racism Education and Research Society (est. 1984)
- CFSAN (Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition) Adverse Event Reporting System (US FDA)
- Computer Aided Emergency Response System (nuclear energy; Belgium)
- Carleton Applied Economics Research Unit (Carleton University; Canada)
- Caesar (title assumed by Roman Emperors)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 /PRNewswire/ -- More than 20 pipeline operators in Minnesota have selected Mid States Public Awareness (MSPA) Group to lead the Minnesota Pipeline Community Awareness and Emergency Response (CAER) pipeline safety outreach and education meetings in 2008.