Houser has overseen several events including a community blood drive, the Tree of Lights in both Canyon Lake and New Braunfels, and our annual Gala that helps raise money to fund our community assistance program.
What does CAP stand for?
CAP stands for Community Assistance Program
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAP
We have 1489 other meanings of CAP in our Acronym Attic
- Community Access Program (Canada)
- Community Access Program (various locations)
- Community Acquired Pneumonia
- Community Action Policing
- Community Activities Program (various locations)
- Community Advisory Panel
- Community Alliance on Prisons
- Community Area Planning
- Community Art Project (various organizations)
- Community Arts Partnership
- Community Awareness Plan
- Community-Academic Partnership (various organizations)
- Community-Acquired Pneumonia
- Compact Advocacy Programme (National Council for Voluntary Organisations; UK)
- Compagnie des Apôtres de la Paix (French)
- Compañia de Acero del Pacífico (Chile)
- Companion Animal Program (Cape Cod, MA)
- Company Aid Post
- Compatible Access Program (Sun)
- Competitive Access Provider
Samples in periodicals archive:
Australian Aid initiative administered by The Asia Foundation, The Philippines-Australia Community Assistance Program (PACAP) has offered grants to 11 organisations for projects to boost growth opportunities in various communities across the Philippines.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] As part of the program, participants undertook wide-ranging capstone projects relating to sustainability, including enhancing community assistance programs with energy-efficiency audits, identifying opportunities for making solar power affordable for all businesses, developing a business plan focused on the human aspects of social responsibility, developing marketing programs to help consumers dearly identify eco-friendly product attributes, understanding the challenges and opportunities in community-based sustainability efforts and creating the connection between an industry embattled in eco-issues with opportunities for healing.
The property will have on-site management, a security officer and a community assistance program, which is similar to the university's dorms' resident assistance programs.
Approves special housing assignments for inmates with mental health needs, Coordinates services with and referrals to mental health agencies, and coordinates the community assistance program.
We must be your partners, navigating together the complexities of Medicare, SSDI, employment, and community assistance programs.
A number of community assistance programs could be called on to support these collaborative mechanisms--programs such as Forest Service Economic Action Programs and the Community and Private Land Assistance Program--but the Administration's proposals significantly reduce or eliminate their funding.
The new center will be called Community Assistance Program for Seniors, or CAPS of Burbank.