WASHINGTON, April 9, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Based on its more than 20-year history of training communities to address substance abuse and its associated problems, Community Anti-Drug Coalitions of America (CADCA) has formed a new partnership with Italy's Department for Antidrug Policies to begin building community anti-drug coalitions in two major cities - Rome and Bologna.
What does CADCA stand for?
CADCA stands for Community Anti-Drug Coalitions of America
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CADCA
- Child and Dependent Care (taxes)
- Chinese Association Dance Crew
- Christian Anti-Defamation Commission
- College of Architecture, Design and Construction (Auburn University; Alabama)
- Common Artemis Driving Cycle
- Community Adult Day Care
- Complex Analog-to-Digital Converter
- Computer-Aided-Drawing Computer
- Corps Air Defense Center
- Crown Assets Distribution Centre (Canada)
- CPA (Certified Public Accountant) Auto Dealer Consultants Association (Nashville, TN)
- Computer-Aided Design - Computer-Aided Manufacturing
- Community Anti-Drug Coalitions Across Tennessee (Nashville)
- Centre Autonomista de Dependents del Comerç i de la Indústria (Catalan: Autonomist Subsidiary Center of Industry and Trade; Spain)
- Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor Intern
- Common Air Defense Communications Interface
- Committee for the Advancement of Discrete and Combinatorial Mathematics (Institute for Combinatorics and its Applications)
- Community Anti-Drug Coalition of Murfreesboro (Murfreesboro, TN)
- Computer-Aided Dispatch and Communications
- California Association of County Data Processors
Samples in periodicals archive:
Half of doctors do not ask their patients about alcohol use," Allan Rivlin said during a teleconference on alcoholism sponsored by the Community Anti-Drug Coalitions of America.
Anderson Community Anti-Drug Coalitions of America (CADCA) Daphne Baille TASC, Inc.
WASHINGTON, March 11, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Community Anti-Drug Coalitions of America (CADCA) is pleased to announce the honorees for the 2013 Drug Free Kids Campaign.
Thousands more will be distributed through the Office Depot Foundation's partnerships with eight national non-profit organizations - including the National Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) Association, City Year, Community Anti-Drug Coalitions of America, Feed The Children, the Kids In Need Foundation, Nourish America, Teach for America and the National Foundation for Women Legislators (NFWL).
7, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- In recognition of the significant contributions she has made to the field of substance abuse prevention and long-standing support of community-based drug prevention, Community Anti-Drug Coalitions of America (CADCA) will award Former Congresswoman Mary Bono Mack the 2013 National Leadership Award.
Office Depot (NYSE:ODP): WHAT: Community Anti-Drug Coalitions of America (CADCA), a national organization that represents more than 5,000 community coalitions across the country that help build safe, healthy and drug-free communities, will join Office Depot on Tuesday, September 19 at 10 a.
Contact: Natalia Martinez Duncan (202) 344-5464, or Victoria Carlborg (760) 583-8780 SOURCE Community Anti-Drug Coalitions of America (CADCA)