Asheville * Pennsylvania: Community Action Committee of the Lehigh Valley, Inc.
What does CACLV stand for?
CACLV stands for Community Action Committee of the Lehigh Valley (Pennsylvania)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CACLV in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Association for Commonwealth Literature and Language Studies
- Church's Advisory Council for Local Broadcasting
- Central Alberta Community Legal Clinic (Canada)
- Central Arizona Control Line Club
- California Association of Crime Laboratory Directors
- Connecticut Association for Children and Adults with Learning Disabilities
- Cast and Crew Listings Engine (Durham Student Theatre)
- Circo Ambulante de Conferencias Linuxeras Evangelizadoras
- Concentrated Alarm and Control Enhanced (NEC)
- Change Access Control Lists (NTFS file permissions)
- Canine Agility of Central Minnesota, Inc
- Central American Common Market
- Certified Associate Contracts Manager
- Chemical Agent Contaminated Media (hazardous waste)
- Communications of the Association for Computing Machinery
- Confused Aladdin Central Members (online gaming)
- Court Administration and Case Management
- Court Administration and Case Management Committee (Judicial Conference of the United States)
- Carolinas Association of Chinese Martial Arts (Charlotte, NC)
- Computer Aided Cell and Molecular Biology
Samples in periodicals archive:
In particular, The Coalition for Responsible Lending including the Pittsburgh Community Reinvestment Group, ACORN, Community Legal Services and the Community Action Committee of the Lehigh Valley, along with the Mortgage Bankers Association, the Association of Mortgage Brokers and the Pennsylvania Bankers Association, among others that shared their insights.
Additionally, Secretary Yablonsky announced the Community Action Committee of the Lehigh Valley (CACLV) as the first recipient of funds through this new program.