The Wachovia CDFI Excellence Awards presented by the National Community Capital Association focus attention on those leaders in the field of community development who have demonstrated excellence in their efforts to service communities of opportunity.
What does COO stand for?
COO stands for Communities of Opportunity (San Francisco, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COO
We have 60 other meanings of COO in our Acronym Attic
- Certificate of Occupancy (construction code compliance)
- Certificate Of Origin
- Cessna Owner Organization (aircraft)
- Change of Ownership (various organizations)
- Chief Operating Officer (corporate title)
- Chief Ordnance Officer (UK)
- Chiefs of Ontario (Canada)
- Children of Opportunity
- College of Opticians of Ontario (Ontario, Canada)
- Combined Obstacles Overlay
Samples in periodicals archive:
HUD is responsible for administering fair housing activities as well as federally assisted housing and economic development programs throughout the nation to help people create communities of opportunity.