As we recognize that programs such as Communities Putting Prevention to Work, a nationwide effort to address obesity and tobacco use, have continued value, I recommend that Healthy Start communities also be the target of recognition.
What does CPPW stand for?
CPPW stands for Communities Putting Prevention to Work (US DHHS)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPPW
We have 1 other meaning of CPPW in our Acronym Attic
- Child Pornography and Protection Unit (United States Customs Service)
- Christian Political Party Union
- Cleaner Production Promotion Unit (est. 1991; Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering; University College Cork; Ireland)
- Constant Pressure Power Uprate
- Continuous Positive Pressure Ventilation
- Continuous Positive Pressure Ventilation with 10 Torr Positive End-Expiratory Pressure
- Council for Private Postsecondary and Vocational Education (now Bureau for Private Postsecondary and Vocational Education; California)
- Chronic Postthrombotic Pelvic Venous Obstructions
- Centre for Professions and Professional Work (UK)
- Coarse Points Per Wavelength
- Corrugated Parallel-Plate Waveguide
- Chronic Pelvic Pain Without Obvious Organic Pathology
- Custom Paper Pocket Yachts (boat models; Fort Worth, TX)
- Centrum Pro Podporu Zamestnancu (Czech: Center for Support Staff; Equal Community Initiative)
- Campinas, Sao Paulo, Brazil - Campinas International (Airport Code)
- Carnival Party Quest (Maple Story online MMORPG)
- Case Pack Quantity (inventory management)
- Certified Power Quality (Association of Energy Engineers)
- Club Pongiste Quevillais (French table tennis club)
- Coastal Properties Qld (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 million to the WV Department of Health and Human Resources (WVDHHR) to target obesity prevention in a six-county region of the Mid-Ohio Valley through the Communities Putting Prevention to Work (CPPW) initiative.
Department of Health and Human Services through an initiative called Communities Putting Prevention to Work, the campaign began in September with a media blitz that includes television, radio, web, print and billboard advertising.
campaign and HHS' Communities Putting Prevention to Work program.
Communities Putting Prevention to Work in Olmsted County Making it Better is made possible by the U.
campaign, the National Quality Strategy, and HHS' Communities Putting Prevention to Work program.
When Utah received a Communities Putting Prevention to Work grant in 2010, public health workers wanted to make sure it created healthy opportunities for as many residents as possible.
Health and Human Services Department and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's Communities Putting Prevention to Work (CPPW) initiative, administered through the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health (LACDPH) RENEW LA County initiative.