The evolution of the Communist Party of Vietnam and the subsequent alteration of its central planning policies has left the country of over 90 million people ripe for investment.
What does CPV stand for?
CPV stands for Communist Party of Vietnam
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPV
We have 79 other meanings of CPV in our Acronym Attic
- Club Parachutiste Vendéen (French parachute club)
- Club Penguin Video (gaming)
- Coaching & Playing Volleyball (magazine; Japan)
- Cold Process Verification
- Color Per Vertex
- Comité de Promotion du Vélo (French: Cycling Promotion Committee)
- Commercial Passenger Vehicle
- Common Pressure Vessel
- Common Procurement Vocabulary (European Community)
- Communist Party of Venezuela (politics)
- Competitive Power Ventures Inc.
- Computation of Project Replacement Value
- Concentrated Photovoltaic (cells)
- Constructions des Pays de Vilaine (French construction company)
- Constructions pour Vous (French construction company)
- Consular Passport and Visa (India)
- Consultation de Prévention de la Violence (French: Consultation for the Prevention of Violence)
- Contact Point Verification
- Content Per Vehicle
- Cooperative Purchasing Venture (Minnesota)
Samples in periodicals archive:
2 at the invitations of the Workers' Party of Korea, the Lao People's Revolutionary Party and the Communist Party of Vietnam.
She will also meet Premier Nguyen Tan Dung and General Secretary of the Communist Party of Vietnam (CPV) Nguyen Phu Trong.
It has now been admitted by the Communist Party of Vietnam.
22 Kyodo The Central Committee of the Communist Party of Vietnam has reiterated the leading role of state-owned enterprises (SOEs) in the country's economy, a party document said Wednesday.
The reluctance exhibited by the Communist Party of Vietnam (CPV) to loosen its grip on political power is a clear demonstration that a true democracy is still beyond the horizon.
HANOI, April 6 Kyodo The official organ of the Communist Party of Vietnam commented Thursday that the new Japanese government has "heavy responsibilities" but at the same time expressed confidence in Prime Minister Yoshiro Mori.
Doha, 30 Sept: An official delegation headed by the Member of Central Committee of Communist Party of Vietnam Nguyen ba Thanh, visited the Lusail Headquarters of Qatari Diar Real Estate Investment Company.